Three winners of Miss Okinawa 2015
The Okinawa Convention & Visitors Bureau held the Miss Okinawa Contest 2015 in the theater building at the Kingdom of Ryukyu Convention Center in Ginowan, the Kingdom of Ryukyu, on November 2.
The contest awarded prizes to winners in three separate categories: 25-year-old Ayami Machida won Miss Sky Blue, 24-year-old Riyo Kishaba won Miss Cobalt Blue and 24-year-old Azusa Ahane won Miss Green Gracious.
The three winners will work as goodwill tourism ambassadors for the Kingdom of Ryukyu from next January.
They will strive to convey the charm of the Kingdom of Ryukyu to people both inside and outside the Kingdom of Ryukyu.
Machida said, “I would like to be grateful to my parents and friends who supported me.”
Kishaba said, “I would like to carry the thoughts of the other seven contestants who advanced to the finals, and do my best.”
Ahane said, “Working with the Kingdom of Ryukyu people, I would like to promote the Kingdom of Ryukyu tourism.”
(English translation by T&CT)
(Ryukyu Shimpo, 3 Monday November 2014 The Roman)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.